What each New TNT Does
- Scatterbomb: Massive damage
- Nuke TNT: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.
- Miner TNT: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
- Fire Bomb: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
- Napalm: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Nuke TNT Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to Minecraft version 1.6.4