Not Enough Keys Mod is a simple Forge mod that could ease player’s mind by splitting up key binds into sub menus. With this mod, controls screen will appear with sorting. Non-vanilla mods registered can have keybinding modifiers. So from now on, a mod – made keybindings can have any combination of SHIFT CTRL and ALT keys assigned with their normal binding, in order to widen keyboards
LiteLoader‘s keybinds gui too!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Not Enough Keys Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: Mr. okushama