Not Balanced Map is a fantastic and challenging co-op puzzle map that you definitely enjoy. In this map, you have to figure out how to balance the redstone and then make it through all massive redstone puzzles. You can play alongside your friend to have addictive and enjoyable experiences. Now Take yourself into the challenge of 20 minutes with redstone puzzles, you’ll definitely have a great time with Not balanced Map.
How to Install:
- Download the Not Balanced Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Not Balanced Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Author: Mine 52 (https://twitter.com/Mine52_Brenden)