Not About Surviving Puzzle Map is a map which is about dying in a room, but it ain’t easy.
Level 1: Walk into the cactus. That’s it!
Level 2: Mine the Ice with you pickaxe and drown.
Level 3: Destroy all the torches and get killed by a Zombie.
Level 4: Build high with the ladder and the wooden planks and jump into the lava.
Level 5: Press the useless button and take the enderchest from your head, place it at the netherbrick spot, open it and you will find a Book that’ll kill you.
Level 6: Suffocate in a wall. Just mine a hole with you pickaxe jump into it, then place 2 sand blocks above you and DIE!!!
Level 7: Jump onto the fence.
Level 8: Mine some Iron, make a bukkit and die to the lava you’ll find at the ground of the box.
Level 9: Grab the stack diamond blocks from the chst and craft it into 9 stakcs of diamond. Put them in the chest and you’ll get killed by magic.
Level 10: Die to hunger.
Level 11: Farm Wither Skeletons, built a Wither and DIEEEE!!!
How to install:
- Download the Not About Surviving Puzzle Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.