Ho,Ho,Ho! The xmas update is coming!
NoPluginDisplay will help you to save your server against griefers!
Follow @jovanostm on Twitter for the newest updates!
NoPluginDisplay blocks the /pl and /? command for everyone. This helps you to keep your plugins secret. Many servers haven’t blocked these commands, NoPluginDisplay will help. (Also Good for lazy people)
- /nopd = Short form for /noplugindisplay
- /noplugindisplay = See version number etc.
- Put .jar file into the plugins folder
- Start your server
If you found Bugs etc. write a comment! I’ll fix it as soon as I can!
In the config.yml you can change:
- The language (“en” for english or “de” for german)
- enable/disable command blocker
NoPluginDisplay does support PluginMetrics now in version 1.6.1
Here’s one german Tutorial (by BukkitDE)
- For root server admins maybe NoPluginDisplay won’t work. You need to update your server’s Java version to 1.7 . Don’t know how? Just google it!
- Maybe the command blocker won’t work. Download the newest version of NoPluginDisplay and delete the older. Reload/Restart your server and enjoy!
Copyright (c) Jovanos (2013). All rights reserved.
NoPluginDisplay Plugin 1.7.2 Download Links