Comparison of without and with No Void Fog; void particles are also disabled
Note: This doesn?t remove the sky darkening that occurs when you go under an overhang, which is handled elsewhere and in code that was probably added in 1.7
How to install:
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click ?Edit Profile? in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder ?versions?.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename ?1.7.x? to ?1.7.x_Modded?.
- Open the 1.7.x_Modded folder.
- Rename ?1.7.x.jar? to ?1.7.x_Modded.jar?.
- Rename ?1.7.x.json? to ?1.7.x_Modded.json?.
- Open ?1.7.x_Modded.json? with a text editor and replace ?id?:?1.7.x? with ?id?:?1.7.x_Modded?, save the file and close it.
- Open the class files from the mod with an archiver such as WinRAR or 7-Zip and copy-paste the files into 1.7.x_Modded.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click ?Edit Profile?
- In ?Use Version?, select ?1.7.x_Modded?.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.