A new minecraft difficulty, NIGHTMARE MODE, where mobs are harder to kill and even less forgiving. Skeletons with weapon swaps, poisonous spiders, even EXPLODING ENDERMEN, all with this minecraft custom command that takes only one command block!
- Zombies can all break through doors.
- Zombies and Skeletons have their respective heads, thus do not burn in the day time.
- Spiders will immediately be replaced by Cave Spiders of the same strength.
- Ghast Fireball’s explosions will be *5 as large.
- Rabbits are all Killer Rabbits
- Skeletons, when approached by foot, will switch to an iron sword when the player is close, and back to a bow when the player goes away.
- Creepers do not spawn.
- Endermen now will carry TNT, and explode when you are near them.
- Zombie Pigmen are always aggressive.
- All hostile mobs have roughly double attack damage, health, and follow range.
Command Block Showcase:
How to install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Nightmare Mode Command Block download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
Lite Edition (ZOMBIES BREAK THROUGH DOORS REGULARLY)
Lite Edition+ (ZOMBIES BREAK THROUGH DOORS AUTOMATICALLY, + IRON DOORS)