Candies flock through your game with Never Enough Candy – Halloween Edition Mod. The mod job is to add tons of Minecraft Halloween Candy to your Minecraft game.
Read more: Carvable Pumpkins (Halloween) Mod
Candies: Candies are a special food type which are dropped by certain mobs. You can always eat these, even if your food bar is full. When eaten, you will get a small sugar rush. They can also be found in all forms of dungeon chests.
- Batty Bar: Has a 5% chance to drop from bats. Restores 4 hunger points.
- Bubblegum Witch: Has a 5% chance to drop from witches. Restores 4 hunger points.
- Chocolate Spider Eye: Has a 5% chance to drop from spiders. Restores 4 hunger points.
- Enderpop: Has a 5% chance to drop from Endermen. Restores 4 Hunger points.
- Gummy Skull: Has a 5% chance to drop from Skeletons. Restores 4 hunger points, and can be used to breed wolfs.
- Candy Corn: Has a 100% chance to drop from Villagers. Restores 4 hunger points.
- Midnight Candy: Has a 5% chance to drop from any mob. Restores 2 hunger points.
- Halloween Candy: Has a 5% chance to drop from any mob. Restores 2 hunger points.
- Witchy Candy: Has a 5% chance to drop from any mob. Restores 2 hunger points.
Cookies: Cookies are a special treat which are made specifically for certain players. You can get these cookies by killing a person who has a special cookie item made for them, or by finding them in dungeon chests. The current list of players with special cookies includes Darkhax, lclc98, subaraki, stacyplays, graser10, stampylonghead, Aaron, and Kiera. When eaten, the player will get a sugar rush, and some health regeneration.
Darky Park’s Every Flavor Bean: These beans are unique treats which come in over 281 trillion color combinations. Each bean contains a unique flavor, which will give the player a random buff. These beans have a 1% chance to drop when you kill any mob. Which flavor will you get?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Never Enough Candy – Halloween Edition Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.