Netherrocks Mod likes SimpleOres mod, a fairly small mod that, you guessed it, adds ores to the Nether. Netherrocks adds six (6!) new ores to the Nether, each with different strengths and weaknesses. These six ores are: fyrite, malachite, ashstone, illumenite, dragonstone and argonite. There are both MinecraftForge and ModLoader/ModLoaderMp versions, for both clients and servers. Please note that Netherrocks and SimpleOres will only be compatible together if you use the MinecraftForge versions.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SimpleOres Mod.
- Download the Netherrocks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Netherrocks Mod Download Links: