Necromancy Mod allows you to play god. You take bodyparts from slain foes, stitch them together as you see fit, and reanimate the horrifying resulting.
Necromancy Mod adds:
- 4 new Blocks such as the Surgical/Summoning Altar or the Sewing Machine
- 9 new Items, 2 of which are weapons and 1 helmet, also a Brain on a Stick
- a secret and terrifying ranged weapon
- 2 new hostile Mobs spawning along with Zombies and Skeletons
- collect the Lifeblood and the Souls of your Enemies
- craft and animate your own Minions from 16 different Creature’s parts and subsequent stats
- over 1000 combinations possible unless Math
- custom Village spawns with Necromantic Traders
- Blood chalices spawn in the Nether
- 4 Necromantic Achievements
- API for new Necromantic Entities to be introduced
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Necromancy Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Necromancy Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2 ? Download from Server 3
Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2