What is Natura?
Natura Mod that aims to spice up the world with interesting worldgen. With a few small additions, hunger no longer has to be about hunting animals early game. The mod is mostly intuitive; everything should be sensible or explained in-game.
Natura is a worldgen companion to Tinkers’ Construct. The mod works well with ExtraBiomesXL, but neither are necessary for the best experience.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Mantle (REQUIRED to use Natura in 1.7.2+)
- Download the Natura Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Natura Mod Download Links: