The Naruto mod adds in the abilities and weapons from the beloved anime Naruto and brings them into the world of Minecraft!
The puppet with praneeth in the background
The new ninja village mobs
Clones from the shadow clone jutsu
All 3 of the bandit skins
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Naruto Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.