MysticBlade Mod 1.7.10
MysticBlade is a PURELY RPG modpack. There are NO tech mods what-so-ever in this modpack. Mods that you will find in this pack include things like More Swords mod, Balkon’s Weapons Mod, Thaumcraft, Roguelike Dungeons, Archimedes’ Ship Mod, Biomes O’ Plenty, Decocraft, and so, so much more.
The pack is based around your character surviving the hostile, and sometimes unforgivable RPG world that you spawn into. Strange monsters may come out of portals that you place down, roaming monsters of immense power could attack you anywhere, at any moment, and in order to survive, you will need to explore the deep dungeons and caverns in order to acquire loot. There are DOZENS of weapons, some completely unique to any other modpacks for minecraft; Flails, Halbreds, Shields, Boomerangs, Magic Staves, and so much more thanks to the unique mods contained within this pack! You can even duel wield weapons, and they will combine their attacks into a single swing of fury for even more damage! Besides awesome weapons, you can also help your survivability by wearing rings, gauntlets, necklaces, and belts from a variety of mods that will give you boosted stats, or special abilities! Harness magical powers through the use of Thaumaturgey, or delve into the forbidden art of Blood Magic and become a powerful battle mage! It’s fun to play alone, and its even MORE fun with a friend or two.
This modpack is always evolving as mods for 1.7.10 become more stable, and as such has gotten frequent updates in the past couple days, and will continue to get them! Currently, the modlist is as follows:
Archimedes’ Ships Mod =BalkonDeurAlpha=
Backpacks Mod =Eydamos=
Balkon’s WeaponMod =BalkonDeurAlpha=
BiomesOPlenty =TDWP_FTW, Adubbz, Amnet, and ted80=
BiblioWoods (and BoP addons) =Nuchaz=
BloodMagic: Alchemical Wizardry =WayofTime=
Carpenter’s Blocks =Mineshopper=
Crafting Manager =CreativeMD=
Custom NPC’s =Noppes=
Damage Indicators =rich1051414=
Dragon API =Reika=
Enchanting Plus =mssodin28=
Ender Storage =ChickenBones=
Forbidden Magic =SpitefulFox=
Infernal Mobs =AtomicStryker=
Invenotry Tweaks =Kobata=
Luppii’s Ladders =Luppii=
Metallurgy 4 =Glassmaker=
MCA: Minecraft Comes Alive =WildBamaBoy=
MrCrayFish’ Furniture Mod =Mr_CrayFish=
More Swords Mod =DarkHax=
Natural Absorption =FatherToast=
NEI Addons =bdew=
NEI Plugins =mistaqur=
Obsidian Plates =Myrathi=
Pam’s HarvestCraft =(MatrexsVigil) & Rhodox=
RogueLike Dungeons =Greymerk=
RPG Advance =ProfMobius=
Special Mobs =FatherToast=
Spice of Life =Squeek502=
Status Effects HUD =bspkrs=
Thaumcraft 4 =Azanor=
Traveler’s Gear =Dannyl=
Twilight Forest =Benimatic=
- Download the version of Technic Launcher you need for your operating system
- Install the Technic Launcher
- Start the Launcher
- In the top right corner click the little gear- this is where you will want to increase the amount of memory/RAM your computer uses to run the Technic Launcher. Then you click that gear a window will open called ?Launcher Options?
- Using the drop down selection next to the line that says ?Memory? select something between 2-4GB. Anything less than 2GB will not work. If you can only go up to 1GB you only have 32-bit Java. You will need 64-bit Java.
- On the left side of the launcher scroll through the modpacks until you see a + sign that says, ?ADD NEW PACK? and click on it.
- A window will appear that says, ?Enter your Technic Platform delivery URL below to add a new pack:? enter the Magitech Modpack platform URL into that box.http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/mysticblade
- Click ?ADD MODPACK?
- On the left side of the launcher scroll until you have the Magitech Modpack selected, and press ?PLAY?
Download MysticBlade Mod 1.7.10