Enhance your performance in Minecraft! MyFit Mod allows Minecraft players to enhance their performance through statistics. The more times you do something, the better you get at it, giving you better buffs. However, the only way to receive these benefits is to craft and wear the MyFit. Once you have the MyFit on, it will start tracking your stats. The more you walk/sprint. the more speed you will get. All effects given by the MyFit are permanent unless you take it off. Jumps give you jump boost, more mob/player kills give you strength, the more damage you take the more resistance you get, and finally, the longer you are on your Minecraft world, the more haste you get.
If the stats are not loading when you hover over the item (e.g. when you take it out of a creative menu or shift-click from the crafting table), just right click and it should re-load all the data.
- 3000m = 1 speed level
- 400 jumps = 1 jump boost level
- 200 mob kills = 1 strength level
- 500 half-hearts of damage taken = 1 resistance level
- 3 hours online = 1 haste level
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MyFit Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.