Like the name implies, MusicCraft Mod provides players with many functional instruments to your Minecraft world. It will feature instruments from guitars, basses, drum kits to pianos. Moreover, everything seems more interesting with more added instruments including violins, trumpets, and saxophones. This mod also supports crafting a piano, you require to use it with your mouse or keyboard then.
And the interface of drum kit (because i didnt make video with it):
Remember: to use the drum kit, you need to make drum sticks and hold it in your hands!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MusicCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.