Multiplayer Commands is a mod aimed at providing command functionalities similar to those of previous Command mods, many of which have become defunct, and the many plugins that are supported by Bukkit. This mod, however, utilizes Forge to perform these commands.
Public Command Information:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Multiplayer Commands Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: Ghosrec35, Darkhax