More Materials Mod add more realistic recipes and more varieties for building materials to the game.
It adds the following items:
- Brick Clay – a more realistic recipe for bricks that uses sand and dirt in addition to clay.
- Stained Brick Clay – brick clay that is stained before firing.
- Stained Brick – the fired brick from stained brick clay.
- Daub – Used in Wattle and Daub walls.
It adds the following blocks:
- Stained Brick Blocks – different colored brick blocks from stained bricks.
- Stained Brick Block Stairs – Stairs version of stained brick blocks.
- Stained Brick block Slabs – Slabs version of stained brick blocks.
- Wooden Frames – a wattle and daub wall inside a timber frame. There is a different type for each type of wood. There are 4 different patterns of frames too.
- Thatched Roofing – Instead of using stairs for roofing, this is a thatched roof made from hay.
More Materials Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the More Materials Mod 1.8/1.7.10 by from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.