Tired of using the same old, wooden bow that takes forever to use, and never seems to last long enough? Well, guess who’s lucky day it is! Yours! This mod adds 8 new bows into the game that are all different and have advantages over the other.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the More Bows Mod 1.8 by LucidSage from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.