Moo Fluids Mod adds into vanilla or mod which has some fluid of any kind ( like Lava) an equivilant cow shape. In short, it vigorously brings a Cow entity into every liquid in the Fluid Registry.
Use a bucker, bottle or anything that can store liquid to right-click those Cows and you will have the appropriate fluid for that Cow ( for instance: making a Water bucket or Water bottle from Water cow)
- Fluid randomly selected.
- When you right click the cow with an empty fluid container (bucket, cell, etc) it will attempt to give you a filled version of that container.
- When you right click the cow with a full fluid container (bucket, cell, etc) it will attempt to heal the cow and remove the fluid from the container.
- When you right click the cow with an item it will check to see if that is the correct breeding item for the cow and set the cow to “breeding mode”
- Certain cows (if the right mods are installed) will be able to breed with other types of cow with different fluids to produce new Cows with set fluids… (e.g. Cobalt Cow + Ardite Cow = Manyullyn Cow)
- If a Cow’s fluid is three times more dense then lava, the Cow will not be able to swim.
- If a Cow’s fluid is the same temperature (or hotter) than lava, the Cow will set you on fire when you touch it or punch it with an empty hand (configurable).
- A Cow may only be bucketed when it is an adult, and there is a cooldown (configurable) between when you can interact with it (with right click).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.