Monoblocks Mod adds colored stone, round BBQ, monochromatic blocks and a rainbow block. Traffic signs and a load of fences for blocks in the game. Also the blaster is pretty cool. Another cool feature are the glass doors which come in both plain and stained varieties.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Monoblocks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.