Mobcages Mod allows player to take control of untamable mobs in an easier way. Player dont have to travel all the entire map to get mob resources anymore. It provides some wood and iron bars. To use a cage, just right click a mob to trap it. To release a mob, just right click the block.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MobCages Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
MobCages Mod Download Links: