Mob Totems Mod provides players with totemic items so that players can craft into a fledged modular magic system. Ready to try?
For now; craft a totemic focus:
With your totemic focus in hand, right click logs to carve it into a totem wood block.
Next craft the Sacred Light block. This block will stop mobs within 32 blocks of it from spawning. You can extend it’s range by placing it on top of stacked totem wood blocks. Each totem wood block will extend it’s range by 16 to a maximum of 64.
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mob Totems Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mob Totems Mod Download Links: