MoarSigns Mod attachs various new signs to the game, most of the them are added material from other mods. 2 types signs available are wood signs and metal signs. It is advised that you should installing supported mods to use the signs with woods types or metal types from those mods. If this mod is installed alone, the vanilla plank types of signs and the vanilla metals will appear.
- Lots of different sign types
- Able to change text size
- Able to change text location
- Able to give text colors
- Able to give text different styles
- Able to place signs in ceilings and on the ground
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MoarSigns Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: Gory Moon