This mod adds tons of new ores, blocks, tools, armor, crops, food, and much more.
What Does This Mod Add?
- As of v1.52
- 37 Tool Sets
- 32 Armor Sets
- 36 Stairs
- 37 Fences
- 38 New Ores
- 29 New Foods
- 4 New Shears
- 7 New Crops
- 16 Stained Wooden Planks
- 16 Stained Wooden Stairs
- 16 Stained Wooden Fences
- 16 Stained Wooden Slabs
- 8 New Fuels
- 3 types of ore/gem bread that gives potion effects when eaten
A Full HD Screenshot Of The Main Testing Area
Colored Wooden Planks
27 New Tool Sets
All of the blocks the mod adds so far
Mo? Shiz Fences And Stairs
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mo? Shiz Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.