Have you ever thought that Minecraft is missing something? If yes, then it is probably the brewing of not only potions but drinks as well. Mo’Drinks mod adds Different types of drinks to the game. Including hot and cold drinks; simple and complex drinks; glasses or mugs; canned drinks; ice cubes and all of that enhances your performance. Different ingredients give you different enhancements:
- Eggs increase your mining speed
- Coffee increases your overall speed
- Pumpkin Spice gives you improvement
- Chocolate has the same effect as pumpkin seeds do
- The hot and cold drinks vary the lasting of the effect
All Drinks, drink containers, and ingredients and a carmel at the bottom! (edible)
Aluminum Block, Aluminum Ore, and Aluminum.
Plants! Can grow on dirt or grass
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mo’ Drinks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.