What does Mo’ Chickens mod add?
This mod adds several new chickens that lay an item related to their kind. Fire Breathing, Poisonous, Laying Diamonds and more.
These chickens are hostile by default but can be tamed by using the item they lay and will only follow their owner if they are holding the block form of their kind. e.g. coal block for a coal chicken. They only lay their item when they are tamed.
These chickens are:
Coal Chicken (lays coal):
Iron Chicken (lays iron): Off white color
Gold Chicken (lays gold): Yellow color
Lapis Chicken (lays lapis): Dark Blue color
Redstone Chicken (lays redstone):
Diamond Chicken (lays diamond):
Emerald Chicken (lays emerald):
Skeleton Chicken (lays bonemeal)
Giant Chicken (lays glowstone dust, glowstone centralized)
Cookie Chicken (lays cookies, cocoa bean centralized)
Ender Chicken (lays ender pearls, ender centeralized)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mo’ Chickens Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to 1.7.10
- Added Blazing Chicken
- Added Beefy Chicken
- Added Glowing Chicken
- Added Enchanted Chicken
- Added Nuuw Chicken
- Slowed the speed of the Ender Chicken
Mod Download Links:
Mo’ Chickens Core: Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2
Mo’ Chickens Mobs: Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2
Mo’ Chickens Pack: Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2