Minions, based on the popular Lemmings games, is a game where you control your Minions in various ways to help them succeed through the level. Dig, mine, bash and climb your way to victory!
- Blocker: Blocks other Minions from passing.
- Miner: Digs diagonally – stops at obsidian and air blocks.
- Digger: Digs downward – stops at obsidian and air blocks.
- Builder: Builds up to 12 stair blocks.
- Basher: Digs horizontally – stops at obsidian and air blocks.
- Bomber: Destroys terrain and other Minions.
- Floater: Falls much more slowly than a normal Minion.
- Climber: Climbs blocks – stops at overhangs.
- Map Spawn Point: 14 24 10
- If you experience lag- In Video Settings: Turn Graphics to Fast, Smooth Lighting to Off, Clouds to Off, and Particles to Minimal.
- For Servers: You MUST op all players in order for certain commands to be executed properly.
- Required Server Properties:
How to install:
- Download the Minions (Lemmings) Minigame Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.