Minetweaker Mod 1.7.10
MineTweaker is a mod that enables players and server admins to alter recipes (both crafting recipes, furnace recipes and now also some mod machine recipes) as well as changing some small things such as item names, fuel burning times, ? For all these functions, MineTweaker uses a fully scripted language, making it easy to understand and offering a lot of functionality.
Usage: It’s a forge mod. Put it in the mods directory and start the game. You can use minetweaker in two ways:
- With your script with the world (or savegame): the changes will be applied to only that game. The changes will also be sent to all connected players and as such this method should always be used on servers. Your script would be created in the /world/minetweaker/main.cfg file (in case of a dedicated server) or /saves/<savename>/minetweaker/main.cfg (for regular minecraft).
- With your script in the config: the changes will be applied to all games on that minecraft instance. In this case your script would have to be stored in /config/minetweaker/main.cfg
Check the in-game command /help minetweaker to get information about the in-game commands available.
This version brings a completely new scripting engine and opens my way to implement more advanced functionality and more and better mod support as well as performance improvements.
Known bugs + planned features
- Parser errors sometimes do not properly report script name and line.
- Assigning an array, dictionary or function literator to a variable without casting it to a specific type (using the as operator) generates an error.
- Reusable items, returning empty containers and damageable items
- Player ? specific recipes
- Re-adding container modification
- Re-adding support for past mods
- Ability to use ore recipes even in machines where ore recipes are not natively supported (already available for some cases)
- Altering blocks and items, including stack size, durability, max damage, hardness, ?
- A lot more things!
Download Minetweaker Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4