This map consists of a CTM 3 wool hardcore sorted in order of difficulty:
- Easy White Wool
- Normal Gray Wool
- Hard Black Wool
It also consists of an additional monument (not required to complete the map) maximum difficulty consists of 3 heads forming the word CTM. The map is set in an abandoned mine into 3 areas. The first set in the transport of minerals, the second in its collection, and the last in an abandoned area.
How to install:
- Download the Mines of Despair Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.