Automatic Screenshot Sharing
MinePix is a simple to use Minecraft screenshot sharing service that allows users to instantly upload screenshot to share with friends. Its a free to use service, paid for and supported by advertisement. The excess money earned from the advertisements will be donated into a fund for buying people who can not afford the game, a copy of minecraft.
- Option to turn off Auto-Upload (Shift+ScreenshotKey)
- Secure Information
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MinePix Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10