Snapshot 13w41b has been released to fix the following bugs. You can grab the client in your launcher or the server.
- Carpets Are Not Flammable
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException ? Invalid Biome id
- TellRaw ? Tab Complete
- Crash with falling blocks / when giving technical/invalid blocks
- Pausing the game not working correctly
- Typo “White Stained Glass Pane Pane”
- Maximum render distance at 8 chunks
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException / Crash when selecting Resourcepack
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException / Collision of entities
- Iron bars render oddly
- Stained Glass Pane recipe only yields 6 panes as opposed to 16
- NullPointerException thrown on server login
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
Minecraft 1.7: Snapshot 13w41b Download Links:
Credits: The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams