Snapshot 13w05a had a few too many bugs and crashes for our liking, so we spent some of Gaming Friday to rectify that! With 11 bugs fixed, say “hello, world” to Snapshot 13w05b!
- [Bug MC-136] ? Visual glitch on retracting piston
- [Bug MC-2340] ? Redstone torches and comparators schedule updates when they should not. Causing unreliable timings.
- [Bug MC-2416] ? Suffocation/jittering/stuck when spawning in a newly created world
- [Bug MC-7094] ? Minecraft crashes when dropping an anvil on certain blocks
- [Bug MC-7666] ? “selectServer.editButton” in place of the server deletion confirmation button
- [Bug MC-8647] ? Death messages not translatable
- [Bug MC-8775] ? Minecraft crash when destroying a jukebox with a disk song inside
- [Bug MC-8790] ? Scoreboard Teams function does not accept @p or @r arguments
- [Bug MC-8797] ? 8-level flat snow does not act like a snow block
- [Bug MC-8805] ? Crash when leaving team after deleting it
- [Bug MC-8839] ? Clicking done when editing sign crashes minecraft
Credits: The Minecraft Team