There were a couple of redstone problems (surprise, surprise) in the snapshot yesterday, so here’s an updated version!
- TNT explosion delayed until exiting and re-entering world
- Infinite rail duplication glitch
- Tile entity crashing bug
- Removing a block with a Redstone Torch on it will not remove the Redstone Torch
- Crash when using new inventory features
- Infinite loop caused by a comparator (on subtractor mode) feedback loop.
- Only one block dissappears when an Iron Golem or Snow Golem or Wither is created
- You can place anything in a container or Minecart or Furnace Minecart with the Hopper
- New inventory mechanics can break crafting
- TNT explosions that destroy the chest being viewed causes a crash.
- You can’t smelt the Nether Quartz Ore
- Yellow text object counter (displaying a 0)
- hopper does not pick up all items dropped into it
- Cactus can grow next to blocks
- Duplications ? ingots/diamonds etc.
- Comparator looks activated but has no output.
- redstone comparator fixes
Credits: The Minecraft Team