Minecolonies Mod allows you to create your very own colony in minecraft! Put your citizens to work and ravage Minecraftia for it’s precious resources. Minecolonies is a revival of the orginal MineColony mod with a blessing from the former devs. The new name reflects our goal to make it an SMP experience where you can work with, or against, other player colonies. If you’re not ready to lead your own colony, just join your friends colony and be his right hand man (note that SMP has not been implemented, yet!).
- Fully functional Colony based around your town hall
- Guards that protect your colony (and you) from the nasties
- Train your guards up and equip them with armour and weapons to make them stronger
- Total freedom of placement of buildings
- Build entire resource chains, linked together by the Delivery Man
- Use the workers/combination of workers YOU want to use
- No limit to the number of workers (except by proximity to the townhall)
The Supply Ship
Colony in Full Swing, Barracks in foreground, Blacksmith and Baker in front of ship, houses to the rear, miner and lumberjack to the right.
Citizen Huts linked by the Path (NPC’s walk quicker on Gravel in this mod)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MineColonies Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
MineColonies Mod Download Links:
Credits: Minecolonies,Kostronor, Colton, H3lay