View your world from a whole new angle.
It?s a simple client-side mod that allows players to create and view their world from any number of cameras using the commands listed below.
- /camera create ? Creates a camera at the Player?s position, using the Player?s head orientation angles
- /camera create <x, y, z, pitch, yaw> ? Creates a camera at user defined coordinates
- /camera list - Lists all the cameras currently in world
- /camera remove <id> - Removes the specified camera
- /camera remove all ? Removes all cameras
- /camera switch <id> ? Switches to the specified camera
- /camera back ? Switches back to the Player
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MineCamera Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.