Ever needed to calculate something, maybe how many pieces of rubber you need to make 142 solar panels at 13 rubber each? Now you can without even pausing the game. Just press the C key and your calculator will open.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MineCalculator Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.