Mine Raider Map, created by SCYTHEBRINE, is an incredible parkour map including components of puzzle, finding and adventure maps. This map is matched with Minecraft 1.10.2. It is suffered numerous testing times and works properly. Do not hesitage, it is worth trying
How to Install:
- Download the Mine Raider Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Mine Raider Map Download Links:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2