Micro Cubes Survival Map is a Skyblock-styled Survival Map with a touch of Minecraft Captive in it. You start in a small cube and have to complete achievements in order to get to other cubes. Each Achievement you complete will expand the Worldborder by 24 Blocks. Once you’ve completed all achievements you gain access to a small platform in the nether where you have to place down Blocks of 6 different Materials (so keep some Materials!) in order to get to the last castle where you can try to fight the final Boss in this map. However once you’ve killed the final Boss, feel free to play this map just like any other survival Map if you want to. If you play on a Server, be sure to enable Commandblocks (/gamerule commandBlockOutput true) first!
How to install:
- Download the Micro Cubes Survival Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.