Metallurgy is a mod to expand Minecraft’s tech tree with adding over 50 new materials, plus machines, armoury and tools.
As this is the forth installment maintained by Team Metallurgy, you can check the older post for Metallurgy 3 and older version.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Metallurgy Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: JeanGlassmaker, Shadowclaimer, mssodin28, XanderGryphon, RebelKeithy