Mermaid Tail Mod brings a variety of mermaid tails to your minecraft game!
The available tail styles are ariel, fish, plain, rainbow, and shark:
The style is chosen by the player?s skin having the pixel at (1, 0) set to one of the following colors:
The tail is tinted to the color of the pixel at (0, 0) unless the style is unknown and then the tint is the average color of the body?s front?s bottom eight pixels. This allows for a good tail without the need to change your skin. An example Ariel skin:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mermaid Tail Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.