MedicineCraft Mod adds hospitals into Minecraft! This mod adds surgeon gear as well as syringes, medicine crafting tables, and medicine that gives potion effects!
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MedicineCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.