Maze World Mod is a captivating mod which provides a new Dimension to Minecraft. This Dimension contains a variety of infinite mazes for players to get memorable moments. This map gives you ability to explore the massive areas and you have to make attempt to fight new mobs including the Mini Wither and Mini Ender Dragon.
Moreover it is generally compatible with other interesting mods such as OreSpawn, Lucky Blocks. As a result there will be added Biomes which come from those mods. So with these features, it is promised to deliver immersive experience for players.
- There is a whole new dimension that is filled with one infinite maze
- The Maze can act as a fast way to travel but can you find the way to where you want to go?
- Right click the ground with either the Maze Transporter or the Maze Locationeer to travel in or out of the maze
- The Locationeer shows where you will land when you use it in its tooltip
- The location to transport to for each quarter chunk is randomised within “superchunks”
- Maze 1 (Bedrock)
- Maze 2 (Dungeon)
- Maze 3 (Stronghold)
- Maze 4 (Quartz)
- Withering Maze: Based on nether Fortress
- Firey Maze: Based on the nether
- Cave Maze: stone walls floor and ceiling with ores scattered around
- Precious Maze: Rare, Made of Blocks of Coal, lapis, redstone, iron, gold, diamonds and emeralds
- Flooded Maze: Full of water
- Peaceful Maze: Grass with only animal spawns
- Mesa Maze: Clay walls red sand floor
- Desert Maze: Sand floor and cactus
- Ice Maze: walls and floor of ice
- Rainbow Maze: maze using ALL the colors of wool
- Ender Maze: Endstone floor, obsidian pillers, ender crystals, Endermen
- Forest Maze: Trees, Wood, leaves and spiders
- Swampy Maze: LilyPads, slimes and witches
- Village Maze: Buildings and Money Stealers
- MiniEnderDragon: Spawns in Ender Maze
- MiniWither: Spawns in Withering Maze
- Lucky Block Mod (new biome)
- Ore Spawn (new biome)
- Applied Energistics 2
- Forestry for Minecraft
- Tinkers Construct
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Maze World Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Maze World Mod Download Links: