This mod adds 12 new creepers into the game that spawn throughout all the different minecraft biomes. The creepers resemble different materials from the minecraft world (dirt, gravel etc) and will drop 20-30 of them upon death. So basically what this mod allows you to do is collect all your materials by killing creepers instead of having to mine for them.
Where to find the Creepers:
- Sand Creeper: Desert Biomes
- Clay Creeper: Swamplands
- Red Sand Creeper: Mesa Biomes
- Snow Creeper: Taiga and Tundra Biomes
- Stone Creeper: Birch Forest Biome
- Cobblestone Creeper: Extreme hills Biomes
- Gravel Creeper and Dirt Creeper: Plains Biome
- Soulsand Creeper, Glowstone Creeper, Netherrack Creeper: The Nether
- Endstone Creeper: The End
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Material Creepers Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.