Maskcraft Mod is a fantatis mod that you should try it once. It’s purpose is introducing all different Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask. These masks are Zora’s Mask, Stone Mask, Great Fairy Mask, Bunny Hood and so on. The masks serves not only for comestic enjoyment, but some masks also give you effects like water breathing, night vision r even fire resistance. All considered, you will definitely glad when exploring the mod.
Wearing these masks will the give the following effects:
- Zora’s Mask – water breathing
- Stone Mask – invisibility (Note: mobs will still attack you)
- Great Fairy Mask – regeneration
- Bunny Hood – movement speed
- All Night Mask – Night vision
- Don Gero Mask – jump boost
- Giant’s Mask – strength
- Goron Mask – fire resistance
- Fierce Deity Mask – strength, resistance, mining speed, and movement speed
- Mask of Truth – right click on Gossip Stones to get bottled fairy
Having Masks in your inventory will give you creative flight. (Just don’t lose it, or you will meet with a terrible fate for fall damage).
- Moon Tear – used to craft Majora’s Mask
- Double Helix Sword – has +12 attack damage
- Boss Remains – used to craft Fierce Deity Mask
- Bottled Fairy – right click to heal completely (will be used automatically if your health is less than 2 hearts)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Maskcraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.