Maximize the use of lava in a furnace!
What is this mod?
Magmatic furnace is a simple little mod that uses lava to smelt items. The furnace can hold a total amount of 6 buckets of lava and smelts with double the speed as a normal furnace.
This mod is compatible with Buildcraft and any other mod that allows you to transport liquid in the proper way.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Magmatic Furnace Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: