This mod introduces my take on Magitek Armor, a type of magic-infused power armor that first appeared in Square’s Final Fantasy 6. This is an unofficial fan work!
In total, to build a mech you will need:
- 24x Iron.
- 10x Gold.
- 2x Diamonds.
- 3x Furnaces.
- 1 Minecart.
- 1 Redstone repeater.
- 1 Redstone block.
- 1 Magicite:
- 4 Quartz Crystals & 1 Soul Sand
- 4 Emeralds & 1 Pumpkin.
- Place a completed mech on the ground like you would a block.
- They need fuel: shift right-click the back of a placed mech to open the gui.
- Right-click to mount/ride.
- Press ‘C’ while mounted to fire a beam. (Shift right-click in 1.5.2)
- Press ‘B’ to park/unpark.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod