Magic Muffins Mod enables player to pour a potion onto a muffin and make it into a Magic Muffin owning the exact same effect as the potion poured onto it, being stacked to 4 and filling up your hunger bar a bit due to some nutritional value. This mod contains vital functions listed below to be attactive:
- Drinkable potions: poured onto muffins to make them magical, including the bad-effect ones. Splash Potions cannot be made into Magic Muffins.
- Be able to make Lollipops, Popsicles, and Icecream Cones and pour potions onto these items to make them magical, but not very nourishing.
- Each of the new food items can be stacked to 16, once you pour a potion onto them they can only be stacked to 4
- Muffins and Icecream Cones also have chocolate variants
Muffins: The Bucket of Milk and Egg positions can be swapped. Plus, you can make the muffins chocolate by using Cocoa Beans instead of Sugar.
Magic Muffins: You can put them anywhere in the crafting area.
Lollipops: A stick and some sugar, just like in real life.
Popsicles: An Ice Block can be used instead of a Snow Block if desired.
Icecream Cones: You can make it chocolate by using Cocoa Beans instead of Sugar.
The recipes for Magic Lollipops, Magic Popsicles, and Magic Icecream Cones are the same as for Magic Muffins, just substitute the Muffin with the yummy treat of your choice.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Magic Muffins Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Magic Muffins Mod Download Links: