What does Minecraft More Ores Mod do?
If you are tired of the old ore OR if you just want more ores ? this mod is for you!
This mod adds 14 new materials:
- Red granite
- Stainless Steel
You can craft tools with copper, bronze, ruby, sapphire, stainless steel, silver and you can also upgrade you iron tools by crafting it with meteorite.In this mod you can make an armor with bronze, ruby, titanium and silver. You can?t find bronze and stainless steel in caves, but you can craft them. You can find Chrome ore in the Nether and in the End, Platinum ore in caves, Silver ore in swamp biome, Granite in extremeHills biome, Red Granite in the Nether.
You can craft tools with stainless steel
It consumes flask with water and uranium ingot to work
You can also smelt coal, diamond, iron, gold, copper and tin ores here, and you?ll get 2 ingots
Uranium Furnace can smelt everything stone furnace does
- Copper Tools: 50 blocks
- Bronze Tools: 100 blocks
- Bronze Hammer: 130 blocks
- Sapphire Tools: 500 blocks
- Ruby Tools: 2000 blocks
- Stainless Tools: 2000 blocks
- Silver Tools: 500 blocks
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the minecraft more ores mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.