This Lucky Block mod adds in the following items:
- 7 new wells
- 20 new falling poles
- Randomly enchanted ?animal? armor
- Named mobs
- Camel meat
- Enchanted diamond set
- 3 newchests
- 20 random drops
- Bones and dropper drop
- Lucky block drop
- Named items
- Enchanted flower
- Enchanted pork
- Godzilla mod items
- 4 sets of armor
- Spawn Godzilla
- and so much more
Read more: A Review of Minecraft Lucky Block Mod
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Lucky Block Mod.
- Close Minecraft.
- Delete original LuckyBlockProperties.txt from .minecraft/config/lucky.
- Put the LuckyBlockProperties.txt (from this zip folder) in .minecraft/config/lucky.
- Go in .minecraft/mods and open the lucky block mod’s .jar file.
- After you opened it, go in mod/lucky/files and replace the original LuckyBlockProperties.txt with LuckyBlockProperties.txt from this zip folder.
- After that go in /assets/lucky/textures/blocks and replace the original lucky_block.png with lucky_block.png from this zip folder.
- Close everything and play.