Linked Chest is a different kind of ender chest. Instead of allowing personal access to an inventory from any location, it allows items access to a linked inventory from any location.
Items in the first 9 slots of a linked chest are considered "linked". If you pick that item up from anywhere, it will be transferred into the first available slot in a linked chest that links that item.
To make a linked chest, you need 3 Ender Pearls, 1 Gold, 1 Lapis Lazuli, and 1 normal Chest. The recipe is shapeless.
Hold shift (sneak) while picking up an item to bypass the link and pick up the item yourself.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Linked Chest Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.